Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting

I know all of you know that Laura and I are eagerly awaiting the birth of our beautiful daughter but I can't stop thinking about it. When I'm at work I  try not to make it obvious that I'm thinking about my wife and future family every five minutes but I can't help it. Laura is going in tomorrow for her amnio, this test will tell the doctors if the baby is ready to be delivered. If the test comes up the way we want it to, Laura could be induced then and there or the first thing Friday morning. The doctors always leave hints or winks and smiles reassuring us that the baby is indeed ready. However Lauras OB is I guess extremely thorough, and well precautionary measures are always important when it comes to such important matters like this. My problem is I'm constantly on the edge of my seat, my mind is always flooded with our future with our beautiful baby girl. I sure hope Christmas comes early this year:)
-J

3 comments:

  1. Jon, this is not a prophetic word or anything but I think def that baby will be here early! You can't get your mind off your family because your family means everything to you. This is your Christmas, getting to unwrap your baby and see her face to face, who woulden't be excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know Christmas will come early for you guys! The best gift ever!!!

    Love you guys and praying for smooth delivery for Lila and Mom. You're gonna be a great dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for a positive amnio and safe delivery; hoping with you that it will be soon...what a nice Christmas for you to share it with your first baby! Can't ask for a better gift than that. edge of the seat is good...you'll soon be jumping off it! I'm sure you will be a wonderful daddy and that little beauty will wrap you around her fingers with love.

    ReplyDelete